GIRLS WAHALA!!

  I remember sleeping with Grace in my arms. Suddenly, I felt her absence and turned to check if she was there. Seeing her gloomy face, I knew something was wrong. 
"Bubble cup, what's up with you?", I asked. "What am I going to do?Since you refused to do it with me. Or do you want me to do it with someone else", her reply came.
 "It's too early naa. Can't you see the time. Wait a little longer", I sighed and said. Instead of understanding, she replied rubbing my chest, "It has to be this moment or I will leave to do it with someone else. Soon you would say I'm insensitive towards you when in the actual sense you are the one who is insensitive towards my feelings".
"Bubble cup, seriously, there is no need to start all these drama for this thing. Okay, how do you want it...", I said caressing her lips and calling her pet names. She began to smile and turned to get something , her phone!!
"Boo, this particular level in this 'Word cookies' is difficult. I haven't been able to pass this stage for days. But my friends have already done so, making them ahead of me....." LOL😝
 Like seriously babes just kill me at once....


-Written by: Elemi Asa Bassey
-Edited and proof read by: Chikezie Chioma Divine
- Published by: Ukam Dennis

Comments

Popular Posts