LOST FRIEND



                                   
 Felt no pain instead I saw my friend on the ground gasping for breath and she whispered to me “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE”. I was so confused and could not move the robbers quickly took some of the valuables and left the house. Immediately I quickly ran to the sitting room to get my phone which I threw earlier out if fear. I called my mum and told her Orabelle was dying and an ambulance was needed. In the next thirty minutes mum arrived in an ambulance and Orabelle was rushed to the hospital. She was taken to the emergency ward and her parents were informed. Doctors and nurses kept running in and out of the ward. I kept praying that the GOD of my mother would save Orabelle at exactly 2pm, the doctor came out and asked to see Orabelle`s parent. We all went with them and the doctor said something that kept me thinking “I am sorry Mr. and Mrs. Richards your daughter could not make it”. The world stood still Orabelle can’t be dead; she was just here with me. Orabelle’s parents were in tears. Her mum held the doctors almost pulling him to the floor. I couldn’t eat nor sleep for days. The words “Orabelle died for me “kept ringing in my head. My friend was in the grave while I was still breathing.
       Orabelle was soon buried but her parents could not let the culprit go the police began serious investigation and some of the people involved were found. The robbers were tortured but refused to speak up. The police would not relent. They tortured them some more and finally one of the robbers began to speak. He said “a certain Mr. Williams came to them and gave us an address, a picture and some money. He asked them to rob the house and take all the valuables they could find and promised to give them 50% of the outcome”. You would be wandering who is Mr. Williams. Mr Williams is my dad. How could my dad be so greedy? Orabelle’s parents were friends with my parent. I hated my father for that, how could my father be responsible for Orabelle’s death

Comments

Popular Posts