My mr
Sitting down opposite him as he paced the stage to and fro,I could not take my eyes off him,his stature is what the French call ~``` *_perfector* . Now he was standing and it looked like he struck a pose just to please me.
* * * *
Do we all understand? was the question he stood still to ask the class,obviously becoming noisy some echoed yes!! others no !! but I could only see his lips moving and the shape his mouth took at every word he pronounced. Lost in my world fantasizing until she tapped me let's go the class is over Anna called.on my way to the next class I convinced myself I was going to make myself known to him at least he should know the name of Hus about to be girlfriend that will grow into fiancée and finally become his Mrs this thought gladdened my heart until I bumbed into him I could barely open my mouth to say sorry then he held my shoulders and said sorry and left with a broad smile on his face
* * * *
The next morning Anna's call woke me up to tell me he was in an accident and it was a serious one as she heard. Quickly I rushed to the hospital to see my Robby as I fondly call him in my thoughts, I mean Mr Robert. On getting there I overhead the doctor talking to a lady about his condition saying he would not be able to walk, I was so devastated, so many thoughts ran through my mind, how will he walk me to the altar,as I slowly moved to the ward where he was and I saw him holding her hands so tenderly, it should be me in there holding his hand giving him words of encouragement not her, I walked into the ward and he called me "the girl I bumbed into yesterday right" really not even ooh my student or something nicer furiously and slowly I picked up a pillow on the other bed and suffocated my love to death so I will not have to share him with anyone else before the lady came back from the drug store I could here her screams as I had taken his last memories away with me.
He now lives only in my heart.
WRITTEN BY : Ebuta marvellous. PROF READ : Augustine Patrick. EDITED BY: prudence. PUBLISHED BY: Ukam Dennis
Comments
Post a Comment