SHADOWS OF MY IMAGINATION
They laugh;
With their thirty two seen
They smile;
With their lips wide spread
Professing their love
With unclean hearts
Invisible is their hearts,
Darkened by fear
Their thoughts clouded by hatred
And their laughter filled with mockery
I know not if they are
Friends or foes,
Devils or angels,
For me or against me,
I need to uncover their mask
Of nonchalant laughter
And unravel their baited smile.
I need to see their hearts
And know their thoughts
But they seem to be
SHADOWS OF MY IMAGINATION.
WRITTEN BY:OKARA FAVOUR ENEYI
EDITTED BY :EBUTA MARVELLOUS
PROOFREAD BY:ELEMI ASA
ABOUT THE WRITER
Okara Favour Eneyi is a beautiful young undergraduate of the department of English and literary studies, University of Calabar. she loves to write and share life's experiences with people. She believes every story is important and needs to be heard. She aspires to change lives and perception through her writeups.


Comments
Post a Comment