My mistake
Standing at her little stand selling corn, she felt splashes of water she looked up and decided to go check who was pouring it on her way there she saw her high school friend tolu in his car trying to buy some fruits on seeing him, she was surprised and decided to hide, but she heard he5r name kehinde then she turned feeling embarrassed because she backing a little child and was also pregnant of one.
Then tolu asked ‘‘where have you been after all this years’’. She began shedding tears then he asked her to step into the car. As she entered she began narrating her story to him ‘‘I got admission into the university of Lagos to study nursing being so glad and happy with such a new experience in my year one I met this guy I liked but we had not converse until my year two and we liked each other and we started dating, I knew quiet well that he was a playboy but I felt I could change him until my third year in the university I approached him telling him the situation on ground but he told me that he did not want the child and I was scared I would lose my life in the process of aborting the baby, so he came up with another idea of us eloping but I did not think of my family or education I followed my heart because I was in love with him, then he got something doing after some years he got sacked and poured out his frustration on me and started drinking and assaulting both sexually and physically so when I was pregnant again I took my son and ran, so here I am selling corn in order to sustain myself and my child. Then tolu had pity on her gave some money and drove off so she felt the pain her mistake
WRITTEN BY : Grace. PROF READ : Augustine Patrick. EDITED BY: prudence. PUBLISHED BY: Ukam Dennis
Comments
Post a Comment